- Take the role in the Audit as a professional team member to perform in simple part of the financial statement
- Support Audit work on real projects and cross training in other non-audit services, such as accounting, GST, Taxation, etc.
- Take part in a professional learning and development scheme
- At least diploma degree in relevant subjects, e.g. accounting, auditing, finance (students and fresh graduate are welcomed)
- Good analytical skills and enjoy working with numbers
- Strong organizational, time management skills and effective communication skills
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative
- Enthusiastic, demonstrate “can do” and “team working” attitude with an ability to learn quickly