- Responsible for all aspect of auditing functions in audit engagements of small, medium size and public-listed clients in various industries, including audit planning, system review, execution, audit finalisation.
- Experience in Group audit and consolidation will be an advantage.
- Cross training in other non-audit services, such as Accounting, GST, Taxation, etc.
- Multi-tasked to be groomed for managerial roles
- Minimum Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent
- No working experience in the related field is required for assistant position
- For Audit Senior, minimum 2 years of relevant experience is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (Both English and Chinese)
- Possessed or pursuing the professional qualification (i.e., CA/CPA/ACCA or equivalent) and/or experience in audit/accounting software, is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and has sounds knowledge of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards
- Meticulous, diligent, committed and self-motivated
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Able to work independently and as part of a team